Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On a 97 Lincoln Continental 3.2 valve-auto,how do I change thermostat-and where is it ?

just changed tranny filter %26amp; now radiator gets very hot with no heat ? where is %26amp; how do I change thermostat,just wondering if tranny had anything to do with radiator over heating w/ no heat ??On a 97 Lincoln Continental 3.2 valve-auto,how do I change thermostat-and where is it ?
you know I was told that those thermostats for the 32 V engines are not in the block. So you need to make a call or a trip to your L/M dealer for some facts.On a 97 Lincoln Continental 3.2 valve-auto,how do I change thermostat-and where is it ?
Follow the top radiator hose back to the block, that's where the thermostat is....BUT since you already don't know where it is, best leave changing it to a qualified individual...And no, the tranny probably dosen't have anything to do with your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment