Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change my Honeywell thermostat from Farenheit to Celsius?

check and see if there is a reset button and press it, also check and see if there is a switch and try that. also if you have a technical support number call it and or go to the store where you bought it and ask someone who knows there or just call them faster and easier sometimesHow do I change my Honeywell thermostat from Farenheit to Celsius?
there is a jumper on the PC board of the thermostat. it will be marked but not in the manual. you will either have to cut the jumper or solder it back together.How do I change my Honeywell thermostat from Farenheit to Celsius?
check the owners manual.
What model number is the stat,, also, there is literature that comes with the t-stat that is for the installer... In it there is a section called installer setup,, You have to push the right combination of keys to enter it,,, this is where you set the C/F at,, among other things...post the model number and i will try to get the answer for you.
What model #.

No comments:

Post a Comment