Monday, December 12, 2011

Who changed my thermostat?

I went to bed one night and the temp. was set to around 66 or 68. Then the next morning when I woke up, it was really hot, and the temp was set to 80. I would never have set it to 80, because I like it cool when I sleep.



How could this have happened? Did someone come into my apartment in the middle of the night? What should I do? I live alone and I have the only key to the apartment.Who changed my thermostat?
Is this a programmable thermostat ? If so then the program has to be reset. If not I would take a piece of masking tape and stick it across the inside door and door jamb. This way if the tape (seal) is broken then you know you have visitors at night. I love it cold at night also. The radiator in my room is off and the window is open.
  • rodents
  • server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment